All-in-1 Hair Trimmer for Men
From the barbershop to the bathroom, cordless hair clippers are a necessity for men who need to look sharp. Whether you like to trim your own hair or just need to keep it fresh between full haircuts, this cordless clipper will keep all your hair neat and tidy.
Perfect For Travel
The 4-hour battery life is more than enough time to trim hairs from your head down to your toes and everywhere in-between. Fast USB recharge and worldwide voltage allow use anywhere at any time, which is great for travel, vacation, business trips, and more.
Whether you shave in the shower or clean the clippers in the sink, the CS7 is whole body waterproof for up to 30-minutes of full submersion in water. It is definitely safe and cordless and convenient to use in any circumstance.
Adjustable Blade Lengths
The blade can be adjusted to 3 different lengths ( 0.8/1.6/2.4mm) and is easy to achieve a variety of Hairstyles. When combined with one of 4 adjustable guide combs, you can get the perfect length for your favorite undercuts, fades, and tapers.
Stainless Steel Blades
The combination stainless steel + ceramic blades are sharp enough to evenly trim hair but gentle enough to prevent irritation whatever your hair type is. The self-sharpening steel blades stay sharp longer and the blade is detachable and easy to maintain.
- Model: CS7
- Display: LED
- Current: 1A
- Rated Power: 5W
- Adapter: 100-240V
- Noise Level: ≤30db
- Battery Type: 2000mAh Li-ion
- Item Weight (pounds/kilogram): 7.9 oz
- 1 × User Manual
- 1 × Hair Clipper
- 1 × Charging Base
- 1 × Stainless Steel Blade
- 1 × Blade Cleaning Brush
- 1 × Lubricating Oil
- 4 × Hair Guide Combs
- 1 × Barber Cape
It’s like a piece of jewelry standing on my bathroom counter top .
My hair clipper stopped working a while ago . I kept buying over and over same brand . It still works but the charger is almost dead .
When I saw this online , it looked different and the price was considerably affordable .
Let me tell you something . This is one great clipper .
It didn’t even take 5 minutes to buzz my head . Seriously … I never saw magnetic hair cutting guides ( I think think that’s what they called ? ) . Just put one of those on your shaver , you are good to go . Amazing
It has a digital screen ( it’s visible when it’s on , and disappears when off . I thought that was cool ) that tells you how much battery life left so you can charge it . Comes with a tiny stand that you can put it and change it with , put it on your counter to use it whenever you want . Or you can directly charge the unit from its bottom .
I also tried to use it to clean the hair from my back , it was not the greatest idea . Aldo it did cut the hair perfectly , was a bit painful . I have another device used for more private areas do that job so much better .
Over all I am quite impressed and happy with this product . The attention to detail is stunning . I thought it was a full metal body but it’s some sort of plastic . Still very very attractive and feels quite sturdy .
If I need to buy a new one in the future , I will buy this one again . They also have an electric shaver . Probably I will get that one too . Good brand !
I've been using this shaver for about 2 months now, and I've been nothing short of impressed. First off, it's important to know I've only used this to shave body hair (as opposed to head hair), so my review will only reflect it's body hair shaving abilities. I'll list out the pros and cons below:
1. Beautiful build. Even though it's not real metal, it's still feels beautiful, has a nice weight, and looks expensive. You'd never believe it's sold for only $20 (at the time of this review).
2. Excellent shaving abilities. This shaver has multiple settings and I've only ever needed to use the lightest setting for body shaving. It works SO well and so quickly. I love that you can adjust the length guard and get a really close shave on the body. Very impressive.
3. Can hold a charge really well. I've only charged this thing once a couple months ago, and it's still holding that charge beautifully. When you turn it on, there's an electronic display that shows how many minutes are left based on the setting you're using. Mine still has 200+ mins left after using it about 1x/week for 2 months.
1. This thing is so powerful that if you're using the closest length guard (0.8mm), you risk cutting yourself, which I have done a couple of times. But that isn't truly a con of this specific product, as any time you are shaving that close, you risk cutting yourself. This is literally the only negative thing I've experienced from this shaver!
Overall, EXCELLENT shaver and would definitely recommend, especially at this price point. It could easily go for $50-60 in my opinion.
This clipper is good, its nice and stylish I love the fact that is cordless and for the price its a pretty good quality. It comes with guards which is awesome, the only I wish is that it was a bit shaper but it definitely did get the job done.
Works great, lightweight and holds a charge longer than needed.
I think these clippers are good for someone is learning how to cut their own hair. I really like these clippers, because again, I am in the process of learning how to cut my own hair.